/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation





Dear victor
I dreamt of this kindda handsome guy well built, hard body and he was very serious in life.  He had a good job, well paid and we were friends but
I had a boyfriend.  Any ways there was a function like a gathering with food...racing bike sports and running so me and my friend was talking so he said "Nikki, look I like u a lot and I can take care of u and love u," so I told him that sounds good so he wanted to spend time with me and I said ok.  Now when the games were done my boyfriend climbed through a window and say Nikki lets go and he was not liming with me at all so I told him not now, then my phone rang when I answered it was my sweet friend and he wanted us to meet so I try to fit him in so that my boyfriend would not notice but it was not working out so my sister told me, "girl find a lie to tell your man because your friend have qualities," but I was afraid. But why would I be afraid?

Nikki



Dear Nikki.,

Someone close to you will have a legal battle to face shortly. However the following day after this dream you will have a fine breezy day.



Dear victor,

I dream of a family quarrel . I would like to know what my dream means ?

Innocent



Dear innocent,

Your dream foretells a deceitful neighbour.  Be alert.




Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment