/ Ugly girls are Better - Peepirit
         

Ugly girls are Better

By Christine Nice 


Men want Comfort
Romantic relationships are like a vegetable market, where everyone has something to offer. Some people have more to offer than others,”says Israel, “however looks isn’t the only thing men are interested in. Us men value pleasant personalities and talent as well as looks.  I have dated pretty girls who look like models. Most of them only see money.  A lot of them are complicated with troublesome drama. I don’t want a nagging , quarrelsome woman. So my current girlfriend is ugly with pimples all over her face, she is short and her teeth is messy, but I am very comfortable in her company. I tell her stories, my problems and she shares hers.  

Pretty Versus Sexy

Bosco is proud of his thick African queen, “Yes, I know she is ugly, that’s why we don’t go out. If I want to go out , I will take my wife. Sherianne, fills the void where my wife falls short, but I’m not looking for another wife.  I want to fuck. When I get home, my wife have every excuse in the book why she can’t give up punani.  I help around the house, take out the garbage, carry the kids to school, I even go grocery shopping. When I do get some coochie, wifey tells me to hurry up. This is where Sherianne comes in.  She takes the wood like I owe it to her. No matter how ugly a woman is, once she got pussy , tits and ass, she sexy. That is the difference. The battle between pretty and Sexiness.”

Confidence is Attractive

”I have dealt with beautiful women before,” says Bryan “and a few of them know how to work their beauty but most of them don’t and they end up hating themselves. This cripples their self esteem and that, is not attractive. On the other hand there are those pretty girls, who know they are hot stuff, they get offered dicks left, right and center.  Then when a good guy like me comes along, they manifest their ‘attitude’ which proves that they have been spoilt by too much attention. The more attitude a woman exhibits, the less sex there is in the relationship, because there are too many guys waiting on her hand.”

The Mermaid Theory

Most guys like a variety of pussy. There are certain women who look better after we have had a few drinks in the club, and its late, almost 3 in the morning.  These women start to look gorgeous.  That is the mermaid theory*.  A thesis that a woman, no matter how ugly she may seem at first, she will eventually look beautiful to you if you see her every day all day.  You kind of gets ‘familiar' with her face.





*The Mermaid Theory is the theory that a man will eventually want to sleep with any woman after a period of time, no matter how initially repugnant. The theory is so called because sailors (according to Barney) would spend so long at sea that they would eventually come to view manatees as beautiful mermaids.




 
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment