/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation

Dear victor ,

I dreamt of having to do an exam but was confused in the dream as to if I went to sit the exam or if I did not and wasted my money.  I would like to know what my dream means? 
Ann Marie

Dear ann Marie 

When one have such a dream it tells the dreamer that a secret will be let out and it will be to the dreamers advantage .




Dear victor

I dream of this big book. It was so big I could not lift it and it had a print on it saying heavy. The book was on a bed and it stated by His Imperial Majesty Hail Silassie.  
I would like to know what my dream means? 
Confused



Dear confused,

Your dream calls for some concern as it contains such illustrious names and is connected to a book.  It is a good dream and fortells a spiritual journey and protection.



Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment