/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation




Dear victor,
I dreamt of ants falling on me . I would like to know what does this dreams ?

Alice


















Dear Alice,
Ants falling on you foretells a busy business venture. These industrious creature foretell  good luck unless they did not bite you which would fortell evil .




Dear Victor,
I dreamt of being by the sea with some friend and suddenly fishes began to jump  all over . They jumped right into our pots and hands and there was honeycomb amongst them . There was all kinds of pot fish like butterfish, heinz and  red snapper. I would like to know what my dream means?
Julie
















Dear Julie,
Your dream is A Happy One That Tells You That You Will Thrive In YOUR Affairs OR Anything That You Do .





Dear victor,


I dreamt  of sleeping in my bed and this woman who is a neighbor and partly raised me.  She was over me and all her hair was in the air and she was in a red nighty. I could not remember what she was saying but she seem angry and  unpleasant  as if she want me out of the way of something. I would like to know what my dream means .

Damion




Dear Damion,

To sleep in your dream foretells evil, but to sleep in your dream and see someone appears against your spirit is strong and someone wants to oppress you. Stay on  your course and you will outwit your enemies.

Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment