/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation


Dear victor, 


I dreamt of having a pet rat and everywhere I go I keep bringing it and I even brought it with me even on a trip with my friends. On one of the trips a friend saw roaches walking on me and pointed it out to me. When I looked there were countless roaches walking all over me and I took a can of insecticide to spray over my body.  I would like to know what my dream means?


Jean Claude





Dear Jean Claude, 

Animals in a dream represent a person in your life and since it's a rat and rats portray evil actions in dreams.  It is a warning that you have a partner or close friend who is dabbling in the dark arts against you. 


Dear victor, 


I hardly get dreams but when I do they occur the next day.  I dream of  being trapped in a fire . I would like to know what my dream means?


Alice



Dear Alice 

Being trapped in your dream means that in your life there is an issue that is bothering you that you will have to face head on so that you will not get into future problems. It also means that you should strengthen your security.




Dear Victor


I dreamt of someone calling out my name to someone. I would like to know what does my dream means?



Dear frightened


You will have a serious quarrel.  Do not go anywhere you are asked to go the following day.




Dear Victor

I dreamt of my left below molar falling off my mouth. I would like to know what my dream means?

P .Girlfriend




Dear P. Girlfriend



Your dreams foretell the death of a male in your family. Possibly your grandfather or father. Or stepfather or adopted father (if you get the sequence that's if Patriarchal).
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment