/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation




Dear victor. 
I dreamt that I caught my wife under suspicion for cheating at a hotel and I started to beat her up badly. I would like to know what my dream means?
Husband



Dear husband

Your dream tells of your fears of the past and your fears to face the future with her. You should rectify this and you now have to look to facing this demon so that you will not act this out in real life. 




Dear victor,
I had these two strange dreams and would like to know what they mean?  Firstly,  I dreamt that I fell down at my office and my  mouth grew this big flesh I couldn't speak. A male  co-worker  called the ambulance but it never came.  I could still walk so I went outside the office to ask someone to take me to the hospital. There were alot of people present and I didn't get any medical assistance. 
Secondly, I dreamt of  being in  my house and this girl had an argument with my Boss. He fell down and hit his head and passed out. She thought he was dead so she placed  his body  in a big plastic bag and  he woke up.

Dreamer 



Dear Dreamer ,

You will get help when you least expect. Your dream warns you to not seek quick getaways from your troubles. 



Dear victor, 
I dreamt of  a snake with two heads in my house . The snake was part black and part brown and seem to be smiling at me. I ran to get help and there was a police officer who I saw controlling traffic to come to deal with it when we came back the snake was gone. I would like to know what my dream means?

Princess



Dear Princess 

Your dream is telling you that you have two persons who is tête á tête in their I'll plans against you. The colours represent their complextion and the two heads means they are blood related and or good friends. It also warns that treachery is evident and they are secret enemies however you have to be vigilant and you will sure to overcome them.



Dear Victor,
This morning I dreamt that my  baby mother an her other son came to jamaica and were staying at my house. I was still driving my old work van, then after that I was walking round and  round in Spanish town looking for a street.  I already knew where it was in locating the government building, but in real life there isnt any government building on that street.  In wandering I ran into a good friend of mine in who had alot of filed documents at a place where I had  to walk across.  My phone rang and woke me up out of that dream. I would like to know what my dream means?

Confused



Dear confused 
An enemy is seeking your ruin.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment