/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation


Dear victor
In my dream last night I saw a cat driving a car and at one point the car stop and a man came out and
handed me the keys to the vehicle telling me where I could go . I would like to know what my dream means?
Kitty


Dear kitty


When someone experience meterphorthsis  in their dream it te) the dream that thry will need to take up some of the attributes of the said animal in their life . It's also tells you that your life affairs will flow smoothly the following day.


Dear victor,

I would like to know what it means when someone dreams of clouds?

Ron



Dear Ron ,

Normally when you dream you need to tell me as much as you can of  scene  so that I could give you more precise meaning . However to see clouds in your dream wars of a disappointment.


Dear victor;

In my last dream I saw myself sleeping in a bed of an ex boyfriend of mine . He was not present but I could smell him. I would like to know what my dream means ?

Mia


Dear Mia 

Your dreams warns that someone is making evil on you be alert.


Dear Victor,

I I dreamt of three snakes running after me and at one point I was able to get a big stick and hit them although one of them was able to hit me with it tail. I would like to know what my dream means ?
Reader

Dear Reader 

Your dream tells that you have three enemies and one of them is powerful however do not fear you will overcome them.


Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment