/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation

Dear victor
I dreamt a friend and her daughter were sitting outside of a restaurant and when I came the friend left. In another part of the dream the friend's daugther
gave me lime juice that was unsweetened to drink I would like to know what my dreams means ?
Yannick

Dear Yannick

Your dreams warns that you have to be careful what you say to your friend .


Dear Victor,
I dreamt of climbing a step of this strange house. I am not sure why I was going up these steps which led me to a room and I was trying to escape through several doors that lead me to several room but was able to force one open.i would like to know what my dream means? Kirlin

Dear Kirklin
An obstacle will be removed from your path through your own efforts and you will be successful in your endevour.

Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment