/ BLATANT MISHANDLING OF AUTHORITY - Peepirit
         

BLATANT MISHANDLING OF AUTHORITY

Dear Madam editor,

I reside in the castle comfort  area and for the past two days a woman have been calling the police to give me warnings. 
I do not know the woman and never had a conversation with her or even know her name.  but in her own words " you don't know who is my friend:  each time she calls the police is a friend of hers who is a police officer she calls and sends to my appartment. That is of utmost unprofessionalism  of the Commonwealth of dominica police force to have no office policy especially doing "friendly favors" and not the work of the state.  This is blatant proof of the police force in The Commonwealth of Dominica mishandling their authority.  

I would like a contact number or office location  for the public service commission as to where I can file a formal complaint . I hope the commissioner of police and his boss the permanent secretary and the minister of national security eradicate this evil and vindictive act in the Commonwealth of dominica police force..

Thank you
Clyde Gregoire
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment