/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation

Dear Victor
I had a dream.  A bad dream where 5 men was beating boyfriend  to death
and someone call the police and when they did a person handed me a paper with my name and my dead uncle name on the paper.  My dead uncle was my boyfriends mum husband. What does that mean?

Puzzle



Dear puzzle, Your dream spells out what's going on in your life. It fortells. A quick seperation from your boyfriend and possible death that is unnatural.


Dear Victor

I had this dream a few nights ago in which I saw a loads of bananas on the side walk . My cousin asked me to eat one but I did not I would like to know what my dream means ?
 Jenny



Dear jenny
You will overcome a difficult situation in your life after you have been rejected by someone close to you.

Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment