/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation


Dear Victor,
I  dreamt of my wife and myself  up the road and we both got in an argument. when I walked away as I look back at her she came to hit me with
a long shovel, I ducked and it pass over my head and struck my cousin  and killed him instantly, I then walked three feet away from the area and saw her  lighting a candle in a four feet hole that dug in the shape like a cross then I awaken . She was next to me in bed crying, I told her about the dream she said she didn't know about the dream then she told me that her mother came to her twice in her dream.

Worried


Dear Worried
Your dream showed you what is currently going on in your life and that you are being protected from the negative energy sent to you.  You have to be careful with your secrets.


Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment