/ USA: Victimizing the Alien Victim - Peepirit
         

USA: Victimizing the Alien Victim

By Christine Nice


"Let me start by saying I drink beer and I work construction. I am under a lot of stress with the weather here in New york reducing our workload and income.  The beers help, with the stress. I know this
is no excuse, but I beat my wife, I even kick her sometimes.  Our apartment walls are thin,  more of a sheet rock over a slim brick layer, four times this month, the neighbours called the cops on me.  I been arrested twice.  I know I'm sick but so is my wife because she used to forgive me, but now she left because of a little fractured rib.  She is a St. Lucian babysitter and have no papers. I'm a lucky man. Now that ICE is in the courts, she cant show up for the case.  Do l hit my wife hard?  Yes, but Trump through Ice will hit her harder.  Because of our President we Americans are truly free, you know 'the king of our castles.'"

Plain Clothes ICE Police 
In a courthouse waiting
To make arrests.

The first resource for anyone including illegal immigrants (persons who overstay their six month time stamp upon entry) who is a victim of domestic violence or rape is the police. The local US police in many states emphasises that they won't detain anyone simply because of their immigration status.  When the arrest is made the American persecutor is read his Miranda rights "You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you."  On the day of the court, the appointed attorney notifies ICE that the victim is an illegal alien.  As soon as the victim enters the hallway of the court system after the screening entrance which identifies everyone, the victim is then taken into custody by now plain clothed ICE police. The victim or witness is arrested which makes her unable to testify due to her incasceration.
These arrests are blatant obstruction of justice and allow many rapists and abusers back into the society.  



Since the Trump Administration, ICE have arrested more than 1200 hundred immigrants for deportation.  The arrests have been made infront of schools; in the early morning when the immigrant parents are dropping of their children, infront of church entrances, at immigration appointments with USCIS and in the Courts. At the executive order of the White House immigrants who are victims of rape and domestic violence in America are further being punished by Trump's chaotic directives concerning his hostile immigration policy. Victims are being further victimised by deportation which includes imprisonment for an undetermined period in a potentially volatile environment amongst hardened criminals. The issue of illegal immigrants being raped and victims of domestic abuse; the choice is to secretly accept your current reality or become a victim of Trump's wrongful enforcement actions and policies which are punishing immigrants and tearing families apart. 

DON'T MISS Immigrants in USA Living like Cockroaches
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment