/ Dream Interpretation - Peepirit
         

Dream Interpretation



Dear Victor,
I dreamt of having a sexual encounter with a neighbour's son. He was younger than I am. However, later on, it seems like his brother had seen us and told his mum who I heard quarrelling. Then he brought a letter for me declaring his love for me and introduced me to his family in the letter. I would like to know what my dream means?

Ann


Dear Ann
Your dream tells that in your waking life you wish for such opportunity however you have obstacles to face. You do not love the one who loves you so you have this constant battle.




Hello Victor,
Last night I dreamt that I was being chased by the local police in a foreign country.  There was a Haitian telling me, do not enter in my house, because my wife is there.  But it was too late.   I had already entered my house, then I heard the police knocking on my door, so I ran away.
Wilfried


Dear Wilfried,
you should not be worried because being chased by Police in a dream is a good omen. Being pursued by Law Enforcement Officers means your affairs are secured.  Even if you encounter problems, you will overcome them.  The Haitian giving you advice means that you will make a new friend.




Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment